A Cornish mum living by the sea

Friday 13 April 2018

Saal Digital Photo booklet









Thank you too saal-digital.co.uk for gifting me another lovely product!
This was a little different for me this time as it was more for my photography portfolio rather than for our home but it was still exciting to work on as I wanted a small book of some kind that will fit in my camera bag to use to show examples of my work when I'm out and about and this booklet was perfect.






My style is to take pictures of what inspires me and when they are in print form its such a lovely feeling. Saal Digital photo booklets are not just a standard type book, they have a lovely transparent textured cover on the front and back and the printed quality is amazing.
Its hard to photograph the true beauty of it but it looks and feels fab!



The pages are a lovely thick cardstock again with a really lovely texture to them and it feels lovely to hold and look through.


 I have a few ideas of some other booklets I would love to make at some point so I'm going to add this to my list of  'to dos' for sure!






I highly recommend Saal digital for your own personal use or a gift for someone as they really are lovely,  I feel very lucky to have the products I have and its given me that kick up the bum to print my images even more now!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Saal Digital Photo booklet

Thank you too  saal-digital.co.uk for gifting me another lovely product! This was a little different for m...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig